Friday, September 24, 2010

What ever happened to young ladies acting like young ladies?

What ever happened to young ladies acting like young ladies?  My family and I went to the ECHS Homecoming Game tonight and wow have things changed since I was in high school!!!  I would lay money on the fact that there were no less than 100 girls ages 14-17 walking around in sports bras and extremely short shorts with their stomachs painted.  Really?  There were even adults with a booth set up to paint these young girls!!  I was in utter shock that the school would allow this to go on. There was no way in the world that we as students would have been able to represent our school at a function like that back in my high school days.  I am very disappointed that the school officials allow these things to go on!!! 

2 comments:

  1. isnt it ridiculous! it's no differenet at northgate or newnan either. what's wrong with the girls and what's wrong with the parents? there should be a dress code for games

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea and as you had mentioned...THE SCHOOL HAS A BOOTH TO PAINT THEIR BODIES! how bogus is that?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting !! Your comment will show up soon.